The rise of Messaging Applications has brought “AI-Chatbots” which are automated self-service technologies that free up support and call center agents from the routine first level of support-requests so they can focus on more complex tasks. Train them once and they are ready to be deployed.
What chatbots can do for your business ?
- Help cut down on operational costs.
- Offer progressive avenues for marketing and sales.
- Impact the business by improving sales and customer services.
- Showcase new products and services.
- Can purchase and receive recommendations from chatbot.
- Value Proposition.
- Customer service that’s always-on i.e. 24/7 availability.
- Free customer service resources by acting as a filter for common inquiries.
- Natural Language Understanding.
- Interfaces to existing systems.
- Automated retrieval of information using a chat window.
- It can integrate with Ticket Management System.
- Create and query tickets.
- Provide Business Reports.
- Send Email.
- Fill Forms.
- Fetch query from Database.
- Hand over to Human Representative when needed.
What type of Businesses use Chatbot?
- Shops and eCommerce
- Medical and Clinics
- Travel and Holidays
- Software and IT
- Insurance and Finance
- Customer Support
- Government and Institutions